Spiked on her second night at university
The BBC is reporting that an 18 year student was the victim of drink spiking on her second night at university
Lily Petch arrived at university ready for a new adventure – but her drink was spiked on just her second night.
“People said I went from having the best night of my life to then losing consciousness and feeling really sick,” said the 18-year-old.
“I couldn’t keep my head up, I remember feeling really unsteady and not really knowing what was going on.
“I went unconscious, fell in the road, I was throwing up everywhere.”
After receiving treatment at hospital, Lily was allowed to recover at home – but the experience left her nervous of going out in the city again.
Read more at: ‘I collapsed in the street after drink spiking’